od wh3171

#1393 MILAN - AC Milan was held to 1-1 at Torino in Serie A on Saturday, after playing half the match with 10 men and surviving several close shaves by the home side. Draymond Green Jersey .Kamil Glik atoned for giving away an early penalty by equalizing for Torino with nine minutes remaining.Were disappointed with the result. Torino captain and defender Glik said. We conceded little to Milan apart from the penalty. I had two or three chances to score. Then we also hit the post. We deserved to win, but were doing well playing like this, were serene.I am the leading scorer of the team, its a bit strange. Whats important though is to get points, it doesnt matter who scores.Milan remained a provisional seventh, while Torino moved into 13th.We shouldnt talk any more about third spot, we have to do better, Milan coach Filippo Inzaghi said. I dont get easily duped, I know from where we started. The games we did well in didnt dupe me; with hard work we can make this team grow.These past matches have shown that there is character, maybe were lacking a bit of personality. Maybe were sitting back a bit too much, I will try to resolve these problems quickly.Milans top goalscorer, Jeremy Menez, got his side off to a fantastic start with a powerfully struck penalty in the second minute, after he was brought down by a shirt-tug by Glik.Torino fought back and Fabio Quagliarella was denied by a fantastic save from Diego Lopez with his foot at point-blank range.The home side went even closer shortly after the half hour when Matteo Darmian headed onto the left upright when all alone in front of Lopez. Emiliano Moretti ballooned the rebound over the bar.Milan defender Mattia De Sciglio was sent off deep into first-half stoppage time after receiving a second yellow card.Torino had numerous chances to level and its pressure paid when Glik headed home a corner.Earlier, Sassuolo drew 1-1 at home to Udinese.Sassuolo was looking to build on Tuesdays victory at Milan and took the lead in the 14th minute as Simone Zaza got above his marker to head in Sime Vrsaljkos splendid cross from the right for his third goal in as many matches.Udinese was struggling with injury absentees, including star striker Antonio Di Natale, who was out with flu, and it was hit by another blow when Alexander Geijo limped off with a hamstring problem and, with no other forwards, he had to be replaced by midfielder Bruno Fernandes.However, Udinese levelled when Cyril Thereau controlled Allans pass before firing a low effort into the bottom far corner. Jim King Jersey . Smith, who raised eyebrows at the CFL combine in March with his ability on both sides of the ball, confirmed in a statement he tested positive for the anabolic steroid Stanozolol prior to auditioning for league officials. Willie Cauley-Stein Jersey . Costa Rica followed up its wins over Uruguay and Italy by holding England to a dour 0-0 draw on Tuesday, enough to finish first in Group D. https://www.cheapwarriors.com/ .com) - Virginia is for loving Latrell Scott.Christian Horner is adamant that Red Bulls fantastically exciting new pairing of Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo can be the best driver line-up in Formula 1. Verstappen was promoted from junior team Toro Rosso to replace Daniil Kvyat and will make his debut for Red Bull at the Spanish GP alongside Ricciardo, who is eight years his senior.Horner claims the Australian is currently the fastest driver on the grid and has indicated that his partnership with Verstappen will be Red Bulls line-up for the long term. You always want to put your best foot forward and have the most competitive driver line-up as you can possibly have, the Red Bull team principal said.In full: Christian Horner Q&AI think a Ricciardo-Verstappen line-up potentially is one of the, if not the, strongest pairing of future years.You can see this absolute desire burning within him [Max] at the moment, and competitiveness, and of course a huge amount of talent. Max Verstappen and Daniil Kvyat face the media after it was announced the pair would swap places between Red Bull and Toro Rosso. Hes going up against one of the very best drivers in Formula 1 as a benchmark and that is Daniel Ricciardo. The way Daniels driving at the moment I dont believe theres a better driver in Formula 1. The thought of the pairing is fantastically exciting for us. David West Jersey. Kvyat was demoted back to Toro Rosso following a calamitous home grand prix, with the Russian admitting he was shocked when he received the call from Helmut Marko having secured a podium in China in the previous race.Vettel: Kvyat axing pre-SochiBut Horner said that while it may seem harsh, the decision was given a huge amount of consideration and was made because Kvyat was struggling for form. A change to Verstappens contract to tie him down to Red Bull Racing was also a factor. Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton react to the news of Daniil Kvyat and Max Verstappens swap. Max Verstappen is, make no mistake about it, one of the hottest properties in Formula 1 at this point in time, Horner added. Its only natural that other teams would show interest in a driver thats demonstrating that kind of ability and talent.It also kills off the driver market regarding Red Bull drivers, certainly for the foreseeable future. Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Christian Horner Q&A Kvyat shocked by demotion ' ' '