od elaine95

#1306 GREEN BAY Rashan Gary Jersey , Wis. (AP) — Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones will miss the final two games of the season after being placed on injured reserve.The team’s leading rusher left the 24-17 loss to Chicago on Sunday in the first quarter with a knee injury. The defeat helped eliminate the Packers from playoff contention.Jones ran for 728 yards and eight touchdowns on 133 carries in 12 games, including eight starts. He was among the league leaders in averaging 5.5 yards per attempt.Jones missed the first two games of the season after being suspended by the NFL for violating the league’s substance abuse policy.Jamaal Williams figures to reclaim the starting running back job when the Packers visit the New York Jets on Sunday.Green Bay signed rookie receiver Allen Lazard from the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad to replace Jones on the active roster. The Packers also signed defensive lineman Eric Cotton and cornerback D.J. Killings to the practice squad. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Under center at the 1-yard line, Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota checked out of a quarterback sneak, and Derrick Henry did the rest — as much with his arms as his legs.The 6-foot-3, 247-pound Henry sped and stiff-armed his way to a record-tying 99-yard touchdown run , and Tennessee routed the Jacksonville Jaguars 30-9 on Thursday night to stay in the playoff chase.Henry matched Tony Dorsett’s 99-yarder on Jan. 3, 1983, for Dallas against Minnesota for the longest TD run in NFL history. Henry ran to his left and went up the sideline http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-darnell-savage-jr.-jersey , stiff-arming cornerback A.J. Bouye, then rookie linebacker Leon Jacobs twice and finally shoving linebacker Myles Jack to finish off the second of his four TDs.Article continues below ...“Once I got in the open field on that 99-yard run, it was going to take all of them,” Henry said. “I definitely wasn’t going to go down easy, so I definitely wanted to use my stiff-arm to my advantage, and it worked.”The Titans talked before the possession about going 99 yards, so left tackle Taylor Lewan was a bit surprised to hear the call for a quarterback sneak.“I was like, ‘That ain’t going to get us 99 yards, boys [url=http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-elgton-jenkins-jersey]