od Dingbest

#47980 Davis must have good finishing, decent shooting, adequate playmaking and world class inside defence. To have playmaking that you need to go with PF. To NBA MT Coins have decent shooting you have to have green on your pie chart, otherwise you will have approximately 50 and you can shoot only from corners and if you understand your shot nicely. Red/green pie is your choice. Physical - we do not know yet how strength is significant in 2k21. I enjoy vertical/speed for bigs, but balances is also good.

Update close shot, forcing dip and standing dip - you will have 7 completing badges. Will equip large individual contact dunks. Shooting - 3pt, mid range, free throw. Should be 14 - sufficient to be able to green everything. Playmaking - that is up to you. If you'd like really Davis, you are able to go with article motions. I would go for pass accuracy and ball handling, and add just a small bit to post moves to have 5 playmaking badges. Either go for perimeter defence, or divide the remaining parameters between it and steal. Should have 20 defensive badges. Weight - up to you. May go slightly above medium to have greater inside defence. Wingspan - max. Looks like it's beginning to roll out. Still a few hours where I'm at so would really like to hear any impressions so much like does it run well? Played demo on PS4 but curious about Stadia. Thank you . I am hoping that the loading screens are easier today, along with the inconsistent latency as soon as your shooting and your trying to get green on your shots. Runs well, but I purchased the Mamba Edition and didn't receive any of the extras. I am exceptionally P/O'd. Can it be running 4k 60fps this time? I needed to return 2k20 because of the 30fps when conducting in 4k resolution. Sadly I Purchased it on PS4 for my Teen. He wasn't interested at the Stadia version. I am not gonna buy ps5, so I wonder if parks will sort of expire current gen after ps5 comes out, since I feel like bulk of people will upgrade their consoles. And I play EU, which likely has even less inhabitants in parks than NA servers. Majority of the people aren't going to update. People are still buying ps4s.

I obtained the current-gen 2k21 and that is it. I do not plan on updating my console until the first price fall or purchase. How I see it, we're a year from 2k22, next-gen 2k21 is legit only likely to have half a year old run before that. I'd say get this one in case you are not gonna update, and revel in playing with park or especially myteam. Cause if you're worried about the park dying you do not wish to stay on 20 lol. And I think a great deal of people aren't innovators when it comes to technology adoption, it's a hefty price and there's barely gonna be any new games on it. People are gonna wait it like constantly. It won't be dead imo. I got the upgrade since I intend on Buy 2K21 MT obtaining the ps5 anyways. With the VC you get and the fact that they upped next Gen $10, I figured it was worthwhile.