od elaine95

#1324 When he was coaching at Penn State http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/benny-snell-jr.-jersey-authentic , Bill O’Brien did everything he could to land Quenton Nelson.Ultimately, the guard from New Jersey chose to play at Notre Dame, but the now-Texans coach said he was as impressed with the now-Colts’ guard’s maturity as much as his on-field prowess.“He’s a great player,” O’Brien said, via Aaron Wilson of the . “When I went to Penn State, we had all of the stuff going on, which has been well-documented, but the NCAA said we couldn’t go to a bowl and all that BS, but we thought we had a real shot at him. He’s a great kid, great guy.“I remember going to his high school Zach Gentry Jersey , I remember meeting his parents. We had a particular assistant coach who was very close to him. When he decided to go to Notre Dame, I remember he wrote us a real nice note, which is rare in recruiting. If you know anything about recruiting, usually they just take the hat, put the hat on and say, ‘sayonara’. He wrote us a real nice letter. I think it says a lot about who he is and the type of guy he is. He’s a hell of a football player.”That part has been obvious this year, as he has helped solidify the Colts offensive line and give it a personality. He was named the league’s offensive rookie of the month in October, rare for an offensive lineman, and he deserves consideration for the annual awards considering the impact he’s had for the Colts. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — The Denver Broncos are getting some healthy bodies back at cornerback as they try to win their final two games and avoid the franchise’s first back-to-back losing seasons in 48 years.With Denver out of playoff contention and facing a slew of injuries at the position L.J. Collier Jersey , the Broncos placed star cornerback Chris Harris Jr. on injured reserve and signed free agent Craig Mager, who was released by the Chargers earlier this season.Harris sustained a chip fracture in his lower right leg two weeks ago and was hoping to return for the Broncos’ final game, Dec. 30 against the Chargers, but that was only if Denver remained in playoff contention.The Broncos (6-8) were eliminated last weekend when they lost 17-16 to the Browns.The Broncos also expect to get Brendan Langley and Isaac Yiadom back from concussions when they visit Oakland (3-11) on Christmas Eve, and they’ll have Bradley Roby back.Roby required five stitches last week after lacerating his chin tackling Nick Chubb.