od elaine95

#1304 ENGLEWOOD Alexander Mattison Jersey , Colo. (AP) — John Elway insists he isn’t mad at star cornerback Chris Harris Jr. for skipping Denver’s offseason program, and he reiterated that he’ll address his contract demands after this weekend’s NFL draft.“I said we’re going to talk about it,” Elway stressed Tuesday. “It doesn’t mean we’re going to do it.”That didn’t sit well with Harris, who told The Associated Press in a text Tuesday night that he wants to be traded if Elway doesn’t give him an extension.“Yep, been disrespected too many times. In the media,” Harris texted several hours after Elway’s comments.It’s the first time Harris has publicly discussed a desire to leave Denver should things not work out.Harris, a perennial Pro Bowler who turns 30 in June, is due $7.8 million in 2019, the final season of a team-friendly, five-year, $42.5 million contract he signed in 2015.Elway signed two defensive backs in free agency, including Kareem Jackson to a three-year deal that averages $11 million a season.Asked why he’s waiting to address Harris’ deal, Elway said, “I don’t have time right now. I’m busy with the draft.”Elway also said at his pre-draft news conference that he’s not upset w