od elaine95

#1417 ALAMEDA Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , Calif. (AP) — While outsiders keep speculating when the Oakland Raiders will cut ties with Derek Carr and search for a new franchise quarterback, Carr tunes out all the outside noise.He ignored all the pre-draft talk whether the Raiders would select his replacement and has paid so little attention to the talk about his long-term security that he has already bought a house in Las Vegas — where his new neighbor when the Raiders arrive in Sin City next year will be coach Jon Gruden.“We are next-door neighbors,” Carr said. “We will be, yes, but that’s for the future. That’ll be fun. Hopefully a lot of knocks on the door. Maybe we can car pool. That would be good for us.”Carr might be the only person so confident in his job status with the Raiders. After a promising start to his carineffectiveness after throwing eight interceptions in his first three starts.Now with a respected, offense-minded head coach in Bruce Arians at the helm Bo Jackson Jersey , and a talented cast led by star receiver Mike Evans, Winston has no excuses.“I’ve just got to do my job,” he said. “The better I do my job, the better chance we give this team a chance to win.”Mariota also has had a difficult time, missing at least one game a season and going through three head coaches and five play callers in his brief career. He is coming off a season when he threw for a career-worst 11 touchdowns with eight interceptions.But with Derrick Henr