2. Use the highest quality digital camera that can be found in the photos. A dedicated digital camera or DSLR camera often produces the best results. Many modern smartphones can replicate the quality of high-quality digital cameras, but be careful. Not every smartphone can take high-quality photos. If you must use a smartphone, make sure it takes pictures at a resolution of at least 8 MP.
3. Use neutral, balanced lighting in the room where the photo was taken. You should not cast any shadows on your face in any direction. Multiple light sources will also help to eliminate shadows and ensure that the entire face is very uniformly illuminated.
4. Use flash. DMV cameras use flash photography, and you want to try and replicate the DMV cheap fake id environment as much as possible. However, please take special care not to blow out or overexpose the flash. You don’t want your face to become blind, but just highlight it.
5. Make sure your hair is neat and straight. Your hair will not cover your face, nor will it cast a shadow on your face. Also, please be careful not to let any stray hair stick out, which will make the photo difficult to edit convincingly.
6. The correct composition. The photo must be at least up from your chest. If in doubt, please do not cut. We have a professional photo editor that can do all the necessary editing for you. Photo shopping on photos yourself is a sure way to produce bad results. Make sure that the entire upper body is in the lens. We can always crop photos that are too large, but we cannot repair photos that are too large. Make sure the camera is far enough away to fully capture you.
7. Raise your head and keep it level. Look directly at the camera. Do not tilt or rotate your head.
8. No self-talk.
9. Before submitting the photos, please make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the photos. We do not guarantee that the photos can be changed after placing the order fake id Pennsylvania. However, if you follow these instructions, you should have a professional DMV photo for your new ID!